WORLD OF FINANCIAL CRIME
Thank you to all attendees, speakers and sponsors, for making this event a success!
The last 18 months have brought a rolling series of crises and challenges to fincrime professionals, from the global pandemic, to the rise of emerging criminal typologies encompassing everything from transnational cybercrime to emerging terrorist financing threats. To harness those opportunities and evolve with a changing world, you need the right knowledge. network and skillset. Find those at the second annual FinCrime Canada Summit, the premier virtual event focused solely on financial crime issues and challenges for the Great White North.
This isn’t your average virtual event - we’re packing three days with training, interactive networking, opportunities to connect with experts and your peers, and much more. The focus is on equipping you with practical tools and guidance to tackle the present and future of financial crime threats, and thrive in the Canadian market, in a format that fits your schedule and respects your time.
WHAT'S THE VIRTUAL SUMMIT
Running from November 16 to 18, every day features a combination of learning sessions with opportunities to connect and network with peers. You’ll experience a range of formats and educational options – From thought-provoking panels to practical Q&A sessions that provide answers to your most pressing questions.
Explore a different theme each day, and join the dialogue with senior compliance officers, regulators and law enforcement. Get the guidance you need to adapt to change and turn disruption into opportunities
For Allowing Us to Make
this Event Complimentary
to the FinCrime
- Insights on cybercrime threats and how to respond from law enforcement and financial institution compliance experts
- An interactive walk-through of a human trafficking investigation
- Pro tips on filing robust and effective STRs, from professionals on the front lines
- Guidance on how to navigate the risks and rewards of crypto transactions and crypto companies
- Perspectives from regulators on responding to emerging criminal threats
- Exclusive access to on-demand recordings, speaker presentations and takeaway tools
- and up to 16 continuing education credits!